Saturday 15 June 2013

The new tank

Singapore is really getting warmer and more humid! Mom said somewhere in Indonesia, the farmers are burning the forest again. This happen every year! I do not understand why the humans want to destroy mother nature like this. They are killing themselves too! 
On a happier note, Mom has upgraded the fish tank to 2 feet! It is now a long shallow tank with lots of plants and fish. All the fish are healthy, there are even shrimps inside too! They look kind of gross though. Well the tank is now placed on a higher and more stable cabinet. I cannot really see them but sometimes mom carries me up to look at the fish. I hope she knows I am not a cat and I have no interest in them at all. 

Here are some of the photos of the new tank! The initial setup done by uncle TK does not look as nice so mom did a relayout of the tank :P


This is the layout by uncle TK

This is the re layout by mom! Doesn't it look nicer already?

The final layout, mom added more plants to it! It looks like a nice garden :)

No comments:

Post a Comment